• $25 one time registration fee.
• Must be registered to win the award and must sign in at each event.
• Crew Chief of the Race Award is decided by:
a. Winner of the feature event or
b. The Hard Charger of the feature event or
c. Half-way leader of the feature event.
• The Intercomp Crew Chief of the Race Award winner will receive a $50 product certificate from Intercomp. (When redeeming multiple Intercomp certificates... the certificates are good towards scale purchase only.)
• Crew Chief of the Race Point System-points will be awarded from car points.
Top 3 in the final Crew Chief points will receive awards...
-1st place receives $300 Intercomp product certificate plus a coat and hat.
-2nd place receives 1/2 OFF a Ticket or Registration To a Bob Harris Race Tech Info School. ($200 value)... plus a hoodie and hat.
-3rd place receives 1/2 OFF a Ticket or Registration To a Bob Harris Race Tech Info School. ($100 value)... plus a hoodie and hat.
• In 2013. courtesy of CPD Racing Tools... the Mod Tour is introducing the CPD Racing Tools Crew Chief Laps Award for the Crew Chief who keeps their car out front for the most laps.